Dear Business Owner
We are a thriving and lively group, with a clear mission:
To foster a thriving business community that enables members to grow and develop their business
This year we have relaunched our regular breakfast meetings with the aim of providing the local business community with both networking opportunities and information on topical subjects to help you develop your business. We aim to run a Christmas event again and hold specific events to showcase different areas of commerce run by local businesses.
By joining the chamber you are helping us to support the local town and business community. There is so much we want to do and your membership fee of just £60 will help us achieve so much.
What is the Heathfield Chamber of Commerce?
We are a membership group that includes a wide variety of over 60 businesses based in Heathfield, Waldron and the surrounding villages. We aim to:
- Develop your own business while supporting each other’s businesses
- Create a positive business profile for Heathfield and surrounding areas
- Work together on joint events for the benefit of businesses in Heathfield
- Represent Heathfield at the Association of Chambers East Sussex (ACEs) meetings
What are the benefits of joining Heathfield Chamber?
- Heathfield Chamber continues to assist the business community
- Membership has been maintained at over 60 businesses
- Regular breakfast meetings provide a range of networking opportunities as well as information and guidance on topics vital to your business. There is a discounted rate for our Chamber members
- The Chamber helps local businesses to work together to showcase their services
- The Members’ Directory successfully promotes our members across the Heathfield area
- An opportunity to advertise on the Chamber’s website, in our local business directory
What will it cost?
Annual membership of Heathfield Chamber is just £60.00 per year, which represents great value for money and is competitive with other local Chambers. The membership year starts from 1 April 2019. Membership is open all year, however, your forms and payment will need to be received by Friday 3 May for inclusion in this year’s Members’ Directory (a copy will only be available to download from the website). Payment can be made on line or by cheque – please see details on the membership subscription form and pro forma invoice attached.
What happens next?
On receipt of your forms and payment, your details will be added to the Chamber website and Members’ Directory (if received by 3 May). You will be added to the members’ mailing list and will receive regular news and events updates.
We look forward to welcoming you to Heathfield Chamber and learning about your business.
Making an application
If you would like to join the chamber you can do so by giving us your details below and the chamber secretary will process your details and get back to you with any questions.