Christmas in Heathfield
- Event Name: Christmas in Heathfield
- Event Date:
- Event Location: Heathfield Town Centre
Shop Local this Christmas
Heathfield has so much to offer, so many great local shops and businesses, friendly people and plenty of FREE parking.
Take part in Heathfield’s Candy Cane Trail and you could win a Christmas Hamper!
The shops in Heathfield will be decorating their windows with Candy Canes.
For a chance to win a special Christmas Hamper. Wander around the town, enjoying the Christmas lights and count up all the candy canes you spot in the shop windows. Please collect your entry form from the Parish council on Heathfield High Street and get counting! Hand your completed form to the Parish Council by 3pm on Tuesday 20th December.
There are two Christmas Hampers available to win, both have been donated by Heathfield Chamber of Commerce and Heathfield Partnership.
Participating Local Traders
Here is a list of the traders that are participating in the “Candy Cane Trail”, you can find the detials for most of these businesses in our local directory.
All Wrapped Up
Cuculo Cheese & Wine
Martinez Hair Salon
Pople and Broad
The Flower Workshop
Tinker and Toad
Wall of Fame & The Framing Gallery
Wanted on VoyageRowland Gorringe
Associate Legal Executive
The Pilate Boutique
White Feather Funerals
Cranwell Wealth Solutions
Parish Council Office
The Factory Shop
The Pet Food Shop
Wanted on Voyage Ltd
Terms & Conditions
To take part in the Christmas Hamper competition:
• Collect your entry form from thr parish council
• Find all the candy canes in the shops windows count them up and hand in your total to the parish council
• Entries must be received by 3pm on Tuesday 20th December 2022
• The draw will be made on Wednesday 21st December 2022 and the winner will be notified by phone
• The winner must collect the hamper from the Parish council before 12noon on Friday 23rd December 2022.
• If the hamper hasn’t been collected or arrangements to collect haven’t been made by then, the winning ticket will be void and a new ticket will be re-drawn in the New Year
• If the lucky winner is not over 18 they will need a parent or guardian with them on collection
• This offer is not for re-sale
• The organiser’s decision is final