Brexit Awareness Boot-Camp
- Event Name: Brexit Awareness Boot-Camp
- Event Date: 14/10/2019 3:00 pm
- Event Location: East Sussex National
This event, delivered by Sussex Chamber of Commerce, will provide practical business advice. The event will be interactive and the audience will be encouraged to arrive ready to participate in discussion and ask questions.
The purpose of this event is to have a constructive conversation about how businesses can prepare for changes associated with a “No Deal” exit or a managed “Deal” exit from the EU.
Industry experts from across a variety business functions will present and discuss organisational challenges and opportunities. They will share best practice in regard to current preparation for EU exit and share potential challenges and opportunities in relation to specific business functions across organisational structures and sectors.
This event is ideal for: businesses of all sectors and sizes who want to share their experiences and find solutions for impact on business functions of a “Deal” or “No Deal” EU exit scenario. The event will provide the opportunity to share challenges and best practice to improve resilience to potential change.
To book your FREE place please click here. Other dates around the county are available.
Join us to learn and leave the event with information and advice:
- Brexit checklist to help you plan
- Cross border trade, documentation
- Impact to supply chains and your customers
- Changes to people, workforce and immigration
- Changes to regulations, contracts, legal, tax and VAT
- How to treat personal data, e-commerce
- FREE for all businesses