On all three days there will be a limited number of stalls available for businesses who want to promote their products and services.
The stalls being supplied are fully covered (rainproof) with a table-top counter. They are 8′ X 8′ and will be in place 1.5 hours before the event start time. Please be set up 30 minutes prior to the event start time. Cost for a stand will be £20 and there will be a reduction for people who commit to taking a stand for all three events, with the total cost then being £50.
We have the backing of the high street traders this year and with this event being based in the high street coupled with the additional support from the Heathfield and Waldron Parish Council we expect this to be the best Christmas Event Heathfield has ever had.
Information you will need to know
- A discount of 17% will be made to anyone taking a stall for all 3 days (Total: £50.00)
- Payment must be made by Friday 1 November 2019 along with a completed booking form
- Refunds will not be offered after Friday 15 November
- This event is being held outside and The Traders and Chamber of Commerce accepts NO liability and cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by inclement weather and unforeseen events
- Use of these stalls are at your own risk
- Any damage to the stalls must be paid for by the stall hirer
- We cannot guarantee any special requirements (i.e electricity) unless agreed and booked in advance
- We require a copy of your Product & Public liability insurance before bookings can be finalised