Business start-up workshops
EDEAL have added 2 new online business start-up workshops to the events page on their website. They will be delivered in 2 parts across 2 consecutive days
Start-up workshop for Eastbourne residents
Part 1 – Mon 15th March 10am to 1pm
Part 2 – Tues 16th March 10am to 1pm
Start-up workshop for Wealden residents
Part 1 – Mon 22nd March 10am to 1pm
Part 2 – Tues 23rd March 10am to 1pm
Across the 2 days we will cover the following
- Do you have the motivation, vision and values to run a business?
- Business reality check, will your idea work as a business?
- Business planning – why and how
- How much do you know about your business idea?
- Legal status for your business
- Keeping on the right side of the law
- Finance – cash flow forecasting, profit and loss and breakeven
- Customer focussed marketing
Workshops can be booked direct or via Eventbrite on the EDEAL website – links below