What is the Heathfield Chamber?
Mission statement: To foster a thriving business community that enables members to grow and develop their business.
We are a variety of businesses based in Heathfield and Waldron and we aim to:
- create a positive business profile for Heathfield and surrounding areas
- develop your own businesses whilst supporting each other’s businesses
- work together on joint events for the benefit of Heathfield businesses
What are the benefits of joining the Chamber?
- Heathfield Chamber continues to assist the business community.
- Membership has been maintained at over 60 businesses.
- Bi-monthly breakfast meetings are well attended and provide a range of networking opportunities.
- The Members’ Directory successfully promotes our members across the Heathfield area.
- An opportunity to advertise on the Chamber’s website, www.heathfieldchamber.co.uk.
- The Chamber’s charity for 2017-18 will be Wealden Works!
What will membership cost?
Annual membership of the Heathfield Chamber is £50.00 per business commencing on 1 April. This represents great value for money and is competitive with other local chambers.
How do you join the Chamber?
If you would like to talk to an existing member of the Chamber about the group please call Trevor Goldsmith on 01435 865858.
Our Chamber Committee
The Chamber Committee
|Name||Company Name||Role||Email Address|
|Trevor Goldsmith||Goldsmith and Allcorn Heathfield||Chairmanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Arty van Reeven||Artemis Bookkeeping Services||Treasureremail@example.com|
|John Abbott||Utility Warehousefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John Kay||Kay & Pascoe LLPemail@example.com|
|Chris Phipps||Hidden Spring Vineyardfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Richard Williams||Sanzman Solutions Ltdemail@example.com|
|Joanne Aldous||Secretary and firstname.lastname@example.org|