What is the Heathfield Chamber?
Mission statement: To foster a thriving business community that enables members to grow and develop their business.
We are a variety of businesses based in Heathfield and Waldron and we aim to:
- Create a positive business profile for Heathfield and surrounding areas.
- Develop your own businesses whilst supporting each other’s businesses.
- Work together on joint events for the benefit of Heathfield businesses.
- Represent Heathfield at the Association of Chambers East Sussex (ACEs) meetings.
What are the benefits of joining the Chamber?
- Heathfield Chamber continues to assist the business community.
- Membership has been maintained at over 60 businesses.
- Regular breakfast meetings provide a range of networking opportunities as well as information and guidance on topics vital to your business. There is a discounted rate for our Chamber members.
- The Chamber helps local businesses to work together to showcase their services.
- The Members’ Directory successfully promotes our members across the Heathfield area.
- An opportunity to advertise on the Chamber’s website, heathfieldchamber.co.uk.
What will membership cost?
Annual membership of the Heathfield Chamber is £60.00 per business commencing on 1 April. This represents great value for money and is competitive with other local chambers.
How do you join the Chamber?
If you would like to talk to an existing member of the Chamber about the group please call Trevor Goldsmith on 01435 862095.
Our Chamber Committee
The Chamber Committee
|Name||Company Name||Role||Email Address|
|Trevor Goldsmith||Goldsmith and Allcorn Heathfield||Chairmanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Arty van Reeven||Artemis Bookkeeping Services||Treasureremail@example.com|
|John Abbott||Utility Warehousefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John Kay||Kay & Pascoe LLPemail@example.com|
|Chris Phipps||Hidden Spring Vineyardfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Richard Williams||Sanzman Solutions Ltdemail@example.com|
|Joanne Aldous||Secretary and firstname.lastname@example.org|